We hope this note finds you ALL coping well in this new “normal” environment. At Amy Vaughan Dermatology, we are looking forward to getting back to a routine and beginning to see our patients face-to-face in the office again. We wanted to take this time to let you know that although our team has always taken infection control and cleanliness very seriously, we feel it is necessary at this time to add additional precautions for your upcoming appointments as our office begins to reopen. These new protocols added to our normal precautionary routine will better ensure the safety and health of our patients as well as our staff.
Expect your visit to include the following:
- Give us a call when you arrive for your appointment and a team member will greet you at the door and take you to the appropriate room. **Please come to your appointment by yourself. Children, family members or friends will need to wait in the car for you as we will not be able to allow others in waiting rooms or treatment rooms.**
- We will be asking a series of medical questions as well as checking temperatures to ensure no fever before entering the office.
- All of our team members will be wearing face masks and PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) including goggles, gloves and disposable gowns.
- We highly encourage that all patients wear a face mask or a homemade mask to better ensure the safety and health for themselves as well as our staff.
- We will be accepting co-pays or payment by phone for services on the day of your appointment or the day before your appointment to avoid face-to-face contact as much as possible.
- Lastly, we know that not everyone is ready to get out yet and we will continue to offer TELEMEDICINE as an option for all of our patients when appropriate (current, new and future).
We hope everyone can respect our new balanced approach to ensuring not only the safety of our staff, but most importantly, the heart of our business— our patients, friends and family. We encourage you to continue social distancing, proper hand washing, and wearing masks when in public. Amy A. Vaughan Dermatology will be open for in-office appointments, telemedicine, and cosmetic services beginning Monday, May 4th. Our business hours will resume back to normal: Monday-Thursday 8AM to 5PM and on Fridays 8AM to 12PM.
Please call 304-733-3333 for more information or to schedule any appointments. Our office is located at 6007 US Rt. 60 Ste 130 Barboursville, WV 25504.