Some Important Do’s and Don’ts
- Do not apply to the lower lid or in the eye and blot excess solution with a tissue.
- Only use the sterile applicators supplied with LATISSE® to apply the product.
- Don’t allow the tip of the bottle or applicator to touch fingers or any other unintended surface, as contamination by common bacteria is known to cause infections.
- Remove contact lenses prior to applying LATISSE®. Contact lenses may be reinserted 15 minutes afterwards.
- Remember, if you stop using LATISSE®, lashes will gradually return to their previous appearance.
Data on Thinning Lashes!
You may be surprised to know that published expert opinions have linked thinning and loss of eyelashes to aging. This finding led Allergan to analyze the photos of a subset of women with inadequate or not enough lashes pooled from three LATISSE® clinical trials. The results revealed that the older women had thinner, shorter and lighter lashes at week 0, compared to the younger women in the trials. The demographic data suggests there may be a downward trend of eyelash fullness, length and darkness as women with inadequate lashes age.
Take a Moment to Assess Your Lashes
Perhaps you’ve noticed a change in your lashes over the years. Have they lost their fullness? Do they appear shorter? Or lighter in color? If so, it’s time to consider LATISSE® – the only FDA-approved product that grows lashes, increasing their overall prominence. Ask your doctor if LATISSE® is right for you.
LATISSE® can GROW Thinning Lashes
In the US Phase III LATISSE® clinical trial, 91% of women participating (n=134) were 35 or older, and results show that LATISSE® more than doubled lash fullness after 16 weeks of treatment for these patients.